Thursday, June 18, 2009

WHAT'S THIS BLOG ABOUT?

A few readers wrote and suggested that I tell them what my goals are.

Well, besides rooting out some of the corruption that runs through District 75, the Department of Education and the rest of NY city government - I need my assaults and the subsequent coverups investigated.

WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY HAYES?

I want to know how the homophobic racist maniac who attacked me can be returned to the classroom. I want to know how a principal could destroy official records, concoct false documents, lie under oath in order to continue this cover up, and never be questioned by any of the people charged with investigating such wrongdoing.

I am pressing my case because I feel that city investigators have bought into the worst stereotypes of gay people. And, I am making it my business to make sure this never happens again!

Mr. Condon and others involved in the subsequent series of cover-ups have bought into this stereotype. I find this intolerable!

THE ORIGINAL COVER-UP
BY KEVIN McCORMACK

How could I be assaulted twice in front of many witnesses and it has been totally ignored. I filed the complaints with the police. Shaking with pain I dutifully filled out and filed appropriate Incident and Accident Forms. I filed my handwritten witness statement as required by law. No one cares to investigate why there are no other appropriate witness statements collected by the principal as required by law?

Many of these critical documents are missing, yet no one asks who took or destroyed them?

How could a principal be allowed to mislead a police investigation by using vulgar homophobic stereotypes to mislead the DA’s Office?

Kevin McCormack violated every one of the Chancellor’s Regulations on reporting school violence, yet no one has ever even questioned him on the matter? He even swore under oath that he was not familiar with these well-known regulations even though he was a Supervising Principal?

This same Supervising Principal swore he did not know what the responsibilities of a principal regarding the safety of students and staff, yet he was soon afterwards promoted to the post of Deputy Superintendent????

How could a principal be allowed to mislead a police investigation by using vulgar homophobic stereotypes and use them again and again to mislead the DA’s Office?

Has no one in New York City Government ever heard of Obstruction of Justice?

I need to also know why no one has investigated this extensive series of subsequent cover-ups.

SUBSEQUENT COVER- UPS

1.) MR. DUDLEY THOMPSON

The attorney who represented the Corporation Counsel’s Office in defense of the city HAD to be in collaboration with Kevin McCormack in order to let him present such bogus evidence and such bizarre testimony at my civil case.

Both Mr. Thompson and Mr. McCormack never notified the DOE that there was to be a court hearing as required by law. Thus, Kevin McCormack could fabricate implausible versions of events surrounding my two gay-bashings and not have his testimony vetted by anybody at the DOE, because anybody with any knowledge of educational policy would have thrown both this principal and this lawyer right out of the building.

Has no one in New York City Government ever heard of Conspiracy to Commit Fraud?

2.) MICHAEL BEST

The Chancellor’s Chief Counsel received a sharp letter of reprimand from Chancellor Klein after Betsy Gotbaum informed the Chancellor about the continued cover-up of my gay bashing. As I have noted above, there was an investigation started... STARTED.
Once progress was made the Michael Best stopped all further investigation.

Why weren’t the Chancellor’s clear orders followed? Has no one in New York City Government ever heard of Insubordination and Conspiracy to Commit Fraud?

3.) RICHARD CONDON

If cronyism is behind his refusal to investigate Kevin McCormack and Michael Best, he is the worst offender of the bunch. This is a complete betrayal of Trust!

The chief investigator for corruption at the Department of Education, Richard Condon, has for years treated my complaints and accusations as material for what amounts to a practical joke. Each time my letters wind up on his desk he forwards them to a department that has no jurisdiction over charges of corruption; the DOE's Office of Special Investigations mainly deals with corporal punishment and verbal abuse !

I have spoken to Mr. Hyland and others in OSI and they told me that they do NOT investigate such things as cover-ups and malfeasance by administrators.

When I asked Mr. Condon why his office repeatedly sends my complaints to an office that is not equipped to investigate it, he sent me a letter stating that his decisions were at his discretion and he does not have to explain them to others.

Has no one in New York City Government ever heard of Edward F. Stancik???

According to ParentAdvocates.org
The problems that exist in the NYC school system also stem from the Department of Investigation not doing the work that they are mandated to do. They seldom investigate anything that an 'ordinary' citizen or parent of a public school child, reports, and when a teacher calls to ask for an investigation, it is the teacher/parent/child who is investigated. They dont like people who call their bluff, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment