Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let Me Explain

I am posting two videos today. They provide the best explanation of my charges about corruption within the New York City school system.
I wish to make it clear that the difficulties I have encountered in trying to get these charges investigated stem from corruption in the middle management level of city government. People in the Chancellor’s Office, the Corporation Counsel, District 75’s Central Office and other agencies have helped protect the individual who assaulted the students and me. They also worked overtime to prevent any and all inquiries into the subsequent cover-ups.
Chancellor Klein had promised a thorough investigation into the brutality I and the students experienced. An inquiry was indeed started. However, just as clear evidence of substantial wrongdoing was established, people on the chancellor’s staff quietly put an end to the investigation.
An unfortunate outcome of this manipulation was that the chancellor thought that nothing had been established concerning my allegations. As a result Chancellor Klein was put in the embarrassing position of promoting the person at the center of this inquiry to the post of Deputy Superintendent of District 75 in spite of all the unanswered questions into his trustworthiness.

The first is an introduction into the scandal:
Such Sheninigans !
The second provides some of the necessary documentation of my charges:
Hibernians and Corruption in City Government</

There is lots of documentation to be found on this site. I will be willing to direct any reader to the specific places where an item is documented.

I will also be glad to answer any questions you might have.

So leave a comment or a question and I will get back to you.

Also, people have asked that I detail the nature of my assaults and the brain injuries I suffered. I have tried to discuss it on camera, but find it much too strong and overwhelming for me to discuss in a professional manner at this time.
Fortunately, my late partner, Al, put together a PowerPoint presentation using my medical records.

What Happened to Larry Hayes, by Al Cashdollar

He finished it shortly before he died.

When he relized the danger I was wandering around the city lost in the dementia brought on by the TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury, he gave up full-time work to take care of me.
He went through bankrupcy because of me and the stress of setback after setback brought on coronary problems, then diabetes, and eventually death. He dropped dead trying to dress me one morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment